Thu, Jun 23|
Barbecue, Bourbon & Cigars
It’s a great night of bourbon tastin’, cigar smokin’, and barbeque eatin’.
Time & Location
Jun 23, 2022, 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
About the event
It’s a great night of bourbon tastin’, cigar smokin’, and barbeque eatin’ outdoors on the bluff overlooking Lake Como and Player 18 at Destination Geneva National.
- Whiskey Cured ORA King Salmon with pickled shallots, cherry mostarda, horseradish crème fraiche over charred corn risotto
- Pulled Duck BBQ Slider with pomegranate bourbon barbecue sauce, shaved brussels sprout slaw and fried onions
- Sliced Beef Brisket Tostada with charred corn salsa, cumin scented crema and cilantro
- Bourbon honey brined pork belly with roasted apple butter, braised red cabbage and petit shaved fennel salad
Bourbon Sample Station
- Full tasting list coming
- Two complimentary fresh rolled cigars (additional cigars available for purchase)
$65++ GN Member | $75++ GN Member Guest | $103+ Public
open to all members and the public (public sign-up via eventbrite)
RSVP by Tuesday, June 21. Questions? Contact Karen Hackbarth at firstname.lastname@example.org or 262.245.7012.