Sun, Sep 25|
Closing Scramble Event
This annual GN tradition to close out the golf season.
Time & Location
Sep 25, 2022, 7:30 AM
About the event
This annual GN tradition kicks off with a breakfast buffet at 7:30am featuring a Bloody Mary and Screwdriver Bar. Both men and women have separate scramble events with each team formed using the ABCD format. The golf scramble will wrap up around 2pm, then we will celebrate the season with something new and delish -- an outdoor dinner. Club Championship and other year-end awards will be presented during lunch.
7:30am: Breakfast & Registration 9:00am: Shotgun 1:30pm: Lunch & Scoring.
$65++ per member, plus cart (if applicable)
open to signature, golf, young executive & generational members
- Scrambled Eggs with three cheese blend and chives
- Egg White & Turkey Sausage Scramble with fresh diced tomatoes and spinach
- Home Style Potatoes
- Whole Wheat Toast
- Shrimp & Grits
- Granola & Greek Yogurt
- Fresh Fruit & Berries
- Grilled Peach & Buratta Salad with arugula, shaved fennel, red onion, basil and aged balsamic
- Mixed Field Green Salad with garden vegetables and choice of dressing
- Antipasto Display
- Chilled Watermelon & Blueberry Gazpacho
- Crab Cake Slider with roasted red pepper remoulade, sliced tomato and king’s Hawaiian roll
- Chicken Parmesan over fettuccine pasta with heirloom tomato marinara
- Chef Carved Prime Rib
- Angel Food Cake with minted strawberries and pink peppercorn
- Wild Berry Trifle
RSVP by Wednesday, 21. Questions? Contact Karen Hackbarth at firstname.lastname@example.org or 262.245.7012.