Sun, Sep 03|
Labor Day Weekend Event
Bid summer farewell with an outdoor event with live music.
Time & Location
Sep 03, 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
About the event
Bid summer farewell with an outdoor event, featuring live music from the Big Al Wetzel Band and a blowout feast of summer salads, grilled kabobs and more! Buffet will be open from 5-7:30pm.
- MENU -
- Louisiana Style Shrimp Broil with baby red potatoes, corn, old bay seasoning, andouille sausage, grilled lemon, parsley, garlic butter
- Braised Short Ribs with red wine, baby carrots, mushrooms, pearl barley, parsley
- Vegetable Skewers with romesco sauce
- Lobster Baked Mac & Cheese with aged white cheddar, bacon, green onions, roasted sweet corn, parmesan, old bay seasoning, fresh parsley
- Roasted Parmesan Green Beans with lemon zest, herbs
- Watermelon Feta Salad with cucumbers, mint vinaigrette, peppercorn medley
- Pesto Pasta Salad with basil, pine nuts, parmesan
- Peach Cobbler
- Rhubarb & Strawberry Cobbler
GN Member Price $35++ | Child (4-10) $19++ | Guest Price $45++
Open to all members.
RSVP by Wednesday, August 30. Questions? Contact the Member Concierge at 262.245.7012.