Sun, May 29|
Memorial Day Weekend Event
Kick off the 100 days of summer!
Time & Location
May 29, 2022, 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM
About the event
Kick off the 100 days of summer with an outdoor event featuring a buffet, cash bar and live music by the Oxleys.
- Watermelon & Cucumber Salad with baby arugula, blueberries, shaved fennel, crumbled goats cheese, fresh dill and candied pistachio tossed in EVO and sea salad
- Grilled Fingerling Potato Salad
- Grilled Corn on the Cob with cheddar cheese, crisp bacon bits and buttermilk ranch
- Sweet Corn Bread with whipped honey butter
- Charred Brussels Sprouts with pork belly, candied pecans and balsamic glaze
- Mac & Cheese with Parmesan herb topping
- House Fried Potato Chips
- Grilled Hamburger with sides
- Grilled Johnsonville Bratwurst with Pretzel bun, sauerkraut, grilled onions and stone ground mustard
- BBQ Chicken Sandwich with shaved onion, lettuce, tomato and house-made BBQ sauce
- BBQ Ribs
- Turtle Brownies with caramel sauce
- Peach Pie with bourbon whipped cream
GN Member Price $30++ | Child (4-10) $19++ | Guest Price $45++
Open to all members.
RSVP by Wednesday, May 25 at 5pm. Questions? Contact Karen Hackbarth at email@example.com or 262.245.7012.