Sun, May 28|
Memorial Day Weekend Event
Kick off the 100 days of summer!
Time & Location
May 28, 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM
About the event
Kick off the 100 days of summer with an outdoor event featuring a buffet, cash bar and live music by the Big Al Wetzel Band.
Salads & Sides
- Arugula & Spinach Salad with Strawberries, Blueberries, Candied Walnuts, and Herbed Goat Cheese. Accompanied by Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette and Poppyseed Dressings
- Crispy Bacon & Corn Salad with Colored Grape Tomatoes, and Bacon Mayonnaise
- Grilled Potato Salad with a Grilled Lemon & Mustard Vinaigrette
- Aged White Cheddar Baked Mac N Cheese Bar with Bacon, Green Onions, Sundried Tomatoes, Jalapenos, and Roasted Sweet Corn
- Fresno Chili & Bacon Corn Bread with Honey Bourbon Glaze
- Roasted Corn on the Cob 3 Styles - chef attended (Hot Honey & Cinnamon, Cilantro, Tajin, and Queso and BBQ & Bleu Cheese)
- House Fried Potato Chips with French onion Dip
- Kansas City Style BBQ Baby Back Ribs
- Buttermilk-soaked Nashville Hot Chicken Thighs
- River Valley Ranch Brats with Stoneground Mustard and Seasoned sauerkraut
- Half Pound Angus Burgers with Caramelized New Glarus Onions, Three Pepper Colby Jack, Picante Provolone, and Aged Cheddar
- Ghirardelli Turtle Brownie with Vanilla Ice Cream
- Red, White & Blue Trifle with Banana Pudding, Vanilla Bean, and Pound Cake
GN Member Adult (11+) $35++ | GN Member Child (4-10) $19++ | Member Guest $45++
Open to all members.
RSVP by Wednesday, May 24 at 5pm. Questions? Contact the Member Concierge at 262.245.7012.