Fri, Mar 18|
Member Tap Room
St. Patrick's Day Party
Don your green and celebrate with Irish cheer and dear friends near!
Time & Location
Mar 18, 2022, 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Member Tap Room, 1221 Geneva National Ave S, Lake Geneva, WI 53147, USA
About the event
Don your green and celebrate with Irish cheer and dear friends near! Dance a jig to live music, nibble on Irish fare, and order from the Member charge bar with your best Gaelic accent! A prize will go to the best Irish-themed attire worn by Members. Event will be held in the Member Tap Room.
- Cured Salmon on caraway toast
- Corned Beef Cabbage rolls with whole grain mustard sauce
- Irish Pasties with kale, roasted potatoes, Guinness braised beef, thyme jus
- Guinness Beef Stew
- Fresh Baked Irish Soda Bread and sea salt butter with caraway
- Irish Colcannon with whipped Yukons and braised cabbage
- Corned Beef & Cabbage with boiled potatoes, honey glazed carrots, parsnips
- Guinness brownies
- Chocolate stout cheesecake
$22 GN Member, inclusive
RSVP by Tuesday, March 15 . Questions? Contact Karen Hackbarth at email@example.com or 262.245.7012.